1. First, remove the sludge on the surface of the broke […]
1. First, remove the sludge on the surface of the broken screw and use the center blaster to kill the center of the section. Then use an electric drill to install a 6-8 mm diameter drill to drill the hole at the center of the section. Note that the hole must be drilled through. After the hole is drilled, remove the small drill bit and replace it with a drill bit with a diameter of 16 mm, and continue to enlarge and drill the hole of the broken bolt.
2. Take a welding rod with a diameter of 3.2 mm or less and use small and medium current to carry out surfacing from the inside to the outside of the hole of the broken bolt. Take half of the entire length of the bolt at the beginning of the surfacing. When starting the surfacing, do not start the arc too long So as not to burn through the outer wall of the broken bolt. After welding to the upper end of the broken bolt, continue to weld a cylinder with a diameter of 14-16 mm and a height of 8-10 mm.
3. After the surfacing is completed, hammer the end face with a hand hammer to make the broken bolt vibrate along its axial direction. Due to the heat generated by the arc and subsequent cooling, plus the vibration at this time, the bolt and the thread of the body Loose between.
4. Observe carefully. When it is found that there is a trace of rust leaking from the fracture after knocking, you can take the M18 nut and put it on the surfacing stigma and weld the two together.
5. After welding, use a torx wrench to set the nut on the nut while it is still cool and twist it left and right. You can also twist it back and forth while tapping the end of the nut with a small hammer to take out the broken bolt.
6. After taking out the broken bolts, use a suitable wire hammer to process the threads in the frame to remove rust and other debris in the holes.