1. First remove the sludge on the surface of the broken […]
1. First remove the sludge on the surface of the broken screw head of the screw factory, use the center gun to kill the center gun of the cross section, then use the electric drill to install a drill with a diameter of 6-8mm to drill at the center gun hole of the cross section, and pay attention to the hole must be drilled through. After the hole is drilled through, remove the small drill bit and replace it with a drill bit with a diameter of 16mm. Continue to expand and drill through the hole where the bolt is broken.
2. For welding rod with diameter less than 3.2mm, use medium and small current to take half of the whole length of the bolt from the inside to the outside of the hole where the welding overlay starts. When the welding overlay starts, the arc striking shall not be too long to avoid burning through the outer wall of the bolt. After the welding overlay reaches the upper end face of the bolt, continue to build up a cylinder with diameter of 14-16mm and height of 8-10mm.
3. After surfacing, hammer the end face with a hammer to make the bolt vibrate along its axis. Because of the heat generated by the previous arc and the subsequent cooling plus the vibration at this time, the thread between the bolt and the body will be loose.
4. Carefully observe if there is a small amount of rust leaking out from the fracture after knocking, then take M18 nut and put it on the post head of overlay welding and weld the two.
5. After welding, when it is slightly cool and hot, use a ring spanner to twist the nut left and right, or at the same time, use a small hammer to knock the end face of the nut so as to take out the broken bolt.
6. After taking out the broken bolt, use a suitable wire hammer to process the screw thread in the frame once to remove the rust and other sundries in the hole.