I believe that many users have encountered this problem […]
I believe that many users have encountered this problem when using it, but generally this situation is caused by our improper use or the quality of the screw itself. So many people are very helpless about the broken screw, because if it is a carpenter, the broken screw is still in the distress, because it is impossible to discard this material because of a screw, Now let ’s find out how to remove the broken screw?
1. After the hole is drilled, remove the small drill bit and replace it with a 16 mm diameter drill bit. Continue to enlarge and drill through the hole of the broken bolt. First remove the mud on the surface of the broken screw and use the center to smash the center of the section. Then use a drill with a diameter of 6-8 mm to drill the hole in the center of the section. Note that the hole must be drilled through.
2. When starting welding, do not start the arc too long to avoid burning through the outer wall of the broken bolt. After surfacing to the upper end surface of the broken bolt, surfacing welding continues to produce a cylinder with a diameter of 14-16 mm and a height of 8-10 mm. Take a welding rod with a diameter of less than 3.2 mm and use a small and medium current to perform the welding at the beginning of the welding of the broken bolt from the inside to the outside.
3. After surfacing welding, hit the end face with a hammer to make the broken bolt vibrate along its axis.
4. Carefully observe that when a trace of rust leaks from the fracture after striking, you can take the M18 nut on the surfacing stigma and weld the two together.
5. After welding, it is slightly cool and use a plum wrench on the nut to twist it back and forth, or twist it back and forth while hitting the end face of the nut with a small hand hammer so that the broken bolt can be removed.
6. After removing the broken bolts, use a suitable wire hammer to process the wire fasteners in the rack to remove rust and other debris in the holes.