Sometimes rust is not necessarily caused by oxidation. […]
Sometimes rust is not necessarily caused by oxidation. Because the CD screw has been used for a long time and needs to be cleaned, it is very easy for us to cause rust during cleaning. We can avoid it during cleaning. Use bleaching ingredients and washing liquid containing abrasives, steel balls, grinding tools, etc. to perform the cleaning work. Then let's follow the editor of the screw factory to learn how to clean the CD pattern screws to prevent rust?
1. Binder composition: Use alcohol or organic solution to clean the CD pattern screws.
2. The surface fingerprint of the CD pattern screw: use alcohol or organic solvents (ether, benzene), wipe with a soft cloth, and then wash with water.
3. Discoloration due to heating: After washing with 10% nitric acid or hydrofluoric acid solution, it is neutralized with ammonia carbonated soda solution and then washed with water for washing drugs.
4. Organic Carbide Adhesion: Soak in a hot neutral detergent or ammonia solution and wash with a weak abrasive detergent.
5, dust and easy to remove scale: wash with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
6, fat, oil, lubricant pollution: wipe with a soft cloth or paper and then use a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special washing drugs to wash.
7. Rust caused by contaminants on the surface of the CD pattern screws: Wash with nitric acid (10%) or abrasive detergent-use special cleaning chemicals to clean the CD screws.