The material is very important. What kind of material s […]
The material is very important. What kind of material screw directly determines its performance characteristics. These can be used in some places. These are all related to the material, so we must be careful when selecting the material. Let's find out how to choose the material of non-standard screws?
1. Boron (B): It can improve the hardenability and help make the low carbon steel produce the expected response to heat treatment.
2. Manganese (Mn): improve the strength of steel parts and improve the hardenability to a certain extent. That is, the hardened penetration strength is increased during quenching, and manganese can also improve the surface quality, but too much manganese is not good for ductility and weldability. And it will affect the coating control during plating.
3. Nickel (Ni): Improve the strength of steel, improve the toughness at low temperature, improve the resistance to atmospheric corrosion, and ensure the stable heat treatment effect and reduce the effect of hydrogen embrittlement.
4. Chromium (Cr): It can improve hardenability, improve wear resistance, improve corrosion resistance, and help maintain strength at high temperatures. Self-drilling screws
5. Molybdenum (Mo): It can help control the hardenability, reduce the sensitivity of the steel to tempering brittleness, and greatly improve the tensile strength at high temperature.
6. Alum (V): refines austenite grains and improves toughness.
7, carbon (C): improve the strength of steel parts, especially its heat treatment performance, but with the increase of carbon content, plasticity and toughness decline, and will affect the cold heading performance and welding performance of steel parts.
8. Silicon (Si): ensure the strength of steel parts, proper content can improve the plasticity and toughness of steel parts