Stainless steel generally refers to steel that has the […]
Stainless steel generally refers to steel that has the ability to resist corrosion by air, water, acid, alkali salt or other media. According to the different alloy components, the focus is on rust resistance and acid resistance. Although some steels are rust-proof, they are not necessarily acid-resistant, and acid-resistant steels are usually rust-proof. Austenitic stainless steel is mainly used for the production of fasteners. In people's daily life, the stainless steel that is often referred to is also austenitic stainless steel. The stainless steel fasteners we are using now mainly use austenitic 302, 304, 316 and "low nickel" 201 as raw materials.
Stainless steel screw products mainly include: hexagon socket bolts, cylindrical head hexagon socket screws (cup head), hexagon socket socket set screws (concave end machine meters), hexagon socket flat end set screws (flat end machine meters), hexagon socket tip screws Set screws (tip machine meters), hexagon socket head screws (column end machine meters), countersunk hexagon socket screws (flat cup), half round head hexagon socket screws (round cup), cross recessed pan head machine screws, cross Recessed countersunk head machine screws, cross recessed large flat head machine screws, cross recessed pan head self-tapping screws, cross recessed countersunk head self-tapping screws, cross recessed large flat head self-tapping screws, full thread screw (thread rod), hexagon nuts , Flange nuts, nylon nuts, cap nuts, wing nuts, flat washers, spring washers, serrated washers, split pins, etc.
What are the requirements for the material of stainless steel screws?
1. Requirements for the mechanical properties of stainless steel screw materials, especially strength;
2. The requirements of working conditions on the corrosion resistance of materials;
3. The requirements of the working temperature on the heat resistance of the material (high temperature strength, oxidation resistance);
4. Requirements for material processing performance in terms of production technology;
5. Other aspects, such as weight, price, and purchasing factors must be considered.