Stainless steel screw. Performance level: 45, 50, 60, 7 […]
Stainless steel screw. Performance level: 45, 50, 60, 70, 80. Mainly divided into austenite (18%Cr, 8%Ni), good heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and good weldability. A1, A2, A4
Martensite and 13%Cr have poor corrosion resistance, high strength and good wear resistance. C1, C2, C4 ferritic stainless steel. 18%Cr has better upsetting and corrosion resistance than martensite. Currently imported materials on the market are mainly Japanese products. According to the level, it is mainly divided into SUS302, SUS304, and SUS316.
The relationship between the main chemical composition of stainless steel screws and the performance of stainless steel.
1. Carbon C can increase hardness and strength, too high content will reduce its ductility and corrosion resistance
2. Chromium Cr can increase corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, refine the grain, increase strength, hardness and wear resistance
3. Nickel Ni can increase high temperature strength, corrosion resistance and reduce the rate of cold work hardening
4. Molybdenum Mo increases strength and has excellent corrosion resistance to oxides and seawater
5. Copper Cu is good for cold forming and reduces magnetic properties