With the continuous development and advancement of tech […]
With the continuous development and advancement of technology, the development of non-standard screw customization has also achieved a qualitative leap. Since its establishment in 1989, Shishitong non-standard screw manufacturer has established a certain foothold in the field of non-standard screws, from non-standard screws. Design, to open mold development, and then to production. Shishitong non-standard screw factory has its own perfect production management system of design, research and development, customization, production and after-sales.
Non-standard screws perform superiorly in many respects compared to standard screw fasteners. In the face of the huge demand of the market, we must keep up with the development of the times and keep up with the pace of social development. Non-standard screws are definitely the best weapon. This is also the way that Shishitong screw manufacturers decided to take the non-standard screw customization. Shishitong screws are basically not in stock and there is no spot. Because non-standard screws are only suitable for a certain company or a product, it has uniqueness and specificity. When it is produced, the production process is also different from the standard screw production process.
Such as non-standard screw moisture and moisture prevention method
1. If the non-standard screws used on the vibration machine use the solvent-free paint as much as possible;
2. It is preferable to use an impregnating varnish that does not contain an oxidizing component, such as an epoxy-based (Epoxy-urethane)-based or an undenatured epoxy (Epoxy-)-based impregnating varnish;
3. When using melamine acid impregnating varnish, what is the non-standard screw should adjust the curing temperature and curing time, the curing temperature is slightly higher than 130 ° C (such as 135 ° C) and the curing time is greater than 180 min, and must be strictly enforced Process, especially in the hot and humid season, because of the concept of rust prevention, the drying (curing) time of the paint specified in the paint factory sample is not necessarily sufficient, and the motor has a specific internal shape;
4. Use a paint that does not contain volatile acids;
5. Choose a paint that is resistant to hydrolysis.
Tips for controlling the quality of non-standard screw plating
The quality inspection of non-standard screws is generally considered from the appearance and quality effects of electroplating, which is measured by the quality and corrosion resistance of non-standard screw plating, and finally the appearance of non-standard screws. Corrosion resistance is that we first set the test conditions and then conduct corrosion tests. The plating quality of non-standard screws is controlled from the following two aspects:
First, the electroplating screw from the appearance point of view, the surface of the product is not allowed to be partially unplated, burnt, rough, gray, peeling, crust and obvious stripes, pinholes, black plating, loose passivation film, Cracks, shedding and severe passivation marks.
Second, the thickness of the electroplated screw coating, the surface of the coating should be smooth and the thickness should be uniform. The working life of the fastener in the corrosive atmosphere is proportional to the thickness of the coating. The general economical electroplating coating is 4~12um, hot dip galvanized screw. The standard average thickness is 54um and the minimum thickness is 43um. The above data is for reference only.